Happy New Year all!
I hope everyone had a lovely festive break! I ate and drank obscene amounts, and am quite frankly shocked that any of my clothes still fit me…
When I wasn’t gorging myself or opening my (many! yay!) presents, I was internet windowshopping! Although I can’t really afford to buy myself any new clothes, and I tend to stay away from buying new RTW clothes, I still like to look, if only for a bit of inspiration.
Here’s what is currently inspiring me:
1: White Stuff ‘Woodland Tee’ The print on this top is actually feathers, but from a bit of a distance, I think they look like little trees, which makes me like this top even more!
2: Fat Face ‘Mevagissey Military Jacket’ Unfortunately, since I saved this photo and the link, Fat Face seem to have stopped selling this, which is probably a very good thing for my bank balance. I have a major thing about military style jackets (see what I did there???) and I could definitely see myself buying this!
3. Peter Storm ‘Jack in a Pack’ This is a bit more of a practical item, but I really do need a waterproof jacket. When we camp (and it inevitably rains) I’ve been using Mr Cuckoo’s plain black ‘kag in a bag’, that quite frankly smells fusty and horrible. I’d much rather have one with a pretty print while I’m at it. This is one thing that I will probably just buy new, because I’m not sure I’d really be able to make something completely waterproof.
4: Roxy ‘Torah’ Jeans I know I mentioned these jeans already here but I do really like them! I hope I can work on a good fitting jeans pattern for myself so I can try to make something similar.
5. Joules ‘Marsha Fox Intarsia Jumper’ A jumper with a dandified fox on the front of it!!! Need I say more? I need this in my life! (Maybe one day when I have enough cash to warrant dropping 70 quid on a jumper)
6. Neve Mia ‘Weekender Bag’ I really need a good sized weekend bag, since we seem to spend so many weekends visiting people, and I end up using 2-3 small bags for all my stuff. I really like the size/style of this one, and I love the print!
7. Fat Face ‘Darcy Jacket’ More jacket love. Oh Darcy jacket, how I love thee! But I cannot afford thee!
8. Joules chambray shirt I definitely want more shirts in my wardrobe, and I think that this one would go with a good percentage of my wardrobe.
I’m hoping that having posted my wishlist, I can stop surfing the ‘net windowshopping, and start doing something a little more productive!